NFL Jerseys China Cheap

כאן תוכלו לצרף קובץ RAW אשר תרצו לראות אינטרפרטציות שונות של עריכה שלו

NFL Jerseys China Cheap

הודעהעל ידי Frtzxc6l ב א' ינואר 21, 2018 4:03 pm

The Jaguars also played at Wembley last year,Jerseys NBA Cheap China, losing to the San Francisco 49ers, and are slated to keep coming to London over the next two seasons. They are owned by Shahid Khan, who also owns English soccer club Fulham.
Detroit and Atlanta will play Sunday at Wembley,NFL Jerseys Authentic China, the home of England's national soccer team. Last month, the Miami Dolphins beats the Oakland Raiders 38-14, and next month,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the Dallas Cowboys will face the Jacksonville Jaguars.
While there has been much talk over the last few years, feasibility of a franchise in London is uncertain. So is how many players would want to join a team so far away from the rest of the league.
"There are 32 teams in America — and one of them could be a London team. That's a serious prospect," Osborne said. "It's not going to happen overnight but over the next few years. I just think it will cement London as a global sporting capital as well as a global financial and business and cultural capital."
"This is primarily a decision for the owners of the clubs and the NFL organization,Cheap Jerseys, but I've said to the NFL that anything the government can do to make this happen we will do, because I think it would be a huge boost to London," Osborne said.
Because of Khan's plan to keep his franchise in the British sports fan's consciousness, the Jaguars have often been rumored as the most likely team to relocate to Britain.
LONDON (
Frtzxc6l

הודעות: 165
הצטרף: ד' נובמבר 08, 2017 8:48 am

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter

חזור אל ערוך ת'RAW

מי מחובר

משתמשים הגולשים בפורום זה: אין משתמשים רשומים ואורח אחד